Simple [Sim-puhl]

Simple [Sim-puhl]
-adjective
1. easy to understand, deal with, use, etc.
2. not elaborate or artificial; plain
3. not ornate or luxurious; unadorned

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Hair DO

It will cost a woman at least $15 to have her hair cut, and of you want it colored, well say goodbye to another $30. I have just discovered that cutting my own bangs is not so hard and if I keep my hair long and even I can forgo the hair dressers all together. Coloring my hair is both tiresome and irksome, but really pretty easy and less than $20 if I get my stuff at Sally's. Sally's is a heaven for home hair stylists or DIYers and there's one not three miles away from me. I'm so excited I don't have to fork out $75 every time I need a cut and color at my favorite stylists anymore. Yipee!

No comments:

Post a Comment