Simple [Sim-puhl]

Simple [Sim-puhl]
-adjective
1. easy to understand, deal with, use, etc.
2. not elaborate or artificial; plain
3. not ornate or luxurious; unadorned

Thursday, October 24, 2013

In a Pickle

I've always wanted to make my own pickles, but I did not relish the idea of canning a bunch of pickles as I usually just eat them on a sandwich now and then. Still, I do enjoy pickles and even though they are usually four or five dollars for a jar and every time I buy them I sigh a little to myself. One day I was reading about the many uses of vinegar and I found this recipe for The Very Easy and Never-ending Jar of Pickles. Now I make my own fresh and delicious pickles regularly. I used to use dry dill, but fresh dill tastes so much better it's worth investing the three dollars in a plant.

No comments:

Post a Comment